At Boston Comprehensive Treatment Centers, we place a premium on ensuring that our patients are informed, empowered, and prepared to play active roles in their own recovery.
Our emphasis on informed communication starts with the admissions process, when we discuss the cost of treatment with each prospective patient, and identify how he or she will pay for our services.
Because our treatment is personalized, the cost of care can vary from patient to patient. However, certain standard policies and procedures will apply to all patients:
- Patients who pay out-of-pocket must do so with cash, money order, or personal credit card prior to receiving treatment. The frequency with which these payments will need to be made can be determined during the intake process.
- Patients who intend to use insurance to fund their treatment must ensure that their coverage, eligibility, and benefits have been confirmed by our staff prior to starting treatment.
- Both out-of-pocket and insurance patients will be expected to pay for all intake fees on the day of their intake appointment.
- Patients who intend to use insurance must present their insurance cards and any other necessary supporting documentation during their intake appointment.
- All patients should be prepared to pay for treatment in advance. Patients who have insurance can submit an invoice to their provider to request reimbursement for out-of-pocket expenses.
For answers to specific questions about the cost of care, payment options, or any other aspect of treatment at Boston Comprehensive Treatment Centers, please contact us at your convenience. We look forward to speaking with you, and to providing you with the information you need.